Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weigh in


With Pete as my witness we put it on the scales (complete with water still dripping from the seat (I forgot to drill holes in the footwells) - with everything on (Seat, boom, rudder, and all lines) except the mast we got 37kg. Yes, the scales are correct.
I still have some fairing and painting to do but I am pretty happy with that (I hope its still strong enough).

Pictured is AUS32, with her foredeck going on, and as you can see the flatpack is very customisable with AUS32 having angular foredecks and will also feature straight bulkheads as opposed to the angled aft bulkhead in AUS31.

1 comment:

IC AUS said...

hmmm, that 37kg may have been a little incorrect - I may have tied off the line I was raising the boat with which can make about a 5kg difference. Thank goodness I didn't fit lead to the thing